PRiSMPro™: The Most Robust M2M Business Management Platform is Powered by KORE
- Manages both domestic & international network services, regardless of technology (cellular or satellite) or geographic location of the through a single management interface, either Web portal or API.
- Customizable for tracking information about your devices and mapping each device to each of your customers.
- Consolidates all reporting, billing, network management and provisioning into one single interface.
- Allows customers to control access rights and privileges through permissions-based settings.
- Provides validation that a device is connected to the network, the device’s its last known location with date/time stamp and the last data session information using radius services - a critical feature required for advanced M2M diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Maximum efficiency and integration with customer business logic through a well documented API
- Locates customers’ US and Canadian devices with latitude, longitude and closest street address via location-based service KORE LOCATE.
KORE Provides Better Carrier Interconnectivity than Any Other Service Provider – Even the Carriers Themselves
By partnering with KORE, customers get better carrier interconnection services and associated service levels than most, if not all, could negotiate on their own. Economies of scale; strong relationships achieved through years of partnerships; contractual obligations related to service levels and; systems’ access negotiated into long-term Tier 1 carrier agreements make this a reality.
In addition, key KORE personnel have worked inside and helped design the carrier systems during prior employment stints, so KORE has the added benefit of extensive experience and prior knowledge into the inner workings of the carrier networks, data centers and the operations procedures of the departments with whom KORE works.
KORE carrier interconnection services include:
- A minimum of two, fully redundant and fault tolerant geographically dispersed connections to each carrier’s network operations center.
- Proactive monitoring, 24/7/365, of all connectivity and key performance indicators, including automatic fail-over when exception events take place so KORE services are maintained, even if one of the connections to the carrier or the carrier’s own data center should go down.
- Alarm notifications to KORE operations personnel of known outages of data centers, data connections or cell towers.
- Security to protect customer privacy, so only KORE customer traffic can traverse the connections.
- The highest degree of security, ensuring all connections are secured using AES256 IPSec standards based encryption.
- Radius services to troubleshoot whether a device is active on a carrier’s network.
- Access to the highest level of operational executives at each carrier partner for escalation in the instance of a major outage or unresolved problem.
M2M Wireless Networks - It's All We Do.