by Digicom Spa
GSM Gateway sends the alarm from the lift (EN 81.28) simulating an analog line where the traditional fixed line is not available or where it is not co
Thanks to 2G GSM Gateway Lift an analog telephone line is always ready and you can go on using your traditional communicators without connecting to the fixed line, saving the costs of the analog line.
2G GSM Gateway Lift is the ideal solution for emergency systems installed in lift that must comply with EN81.28 regulation.
It is available for the main phone communicators:
• Communicators with digital alarm transmission and periodical test (protocols: Ademco contact ID, Scantronix, CPC 100).
• Communicators with digital and analog alarm transmission and periodical test.
• Communicators with analog alarm transmission and periodical test.
Thanks to the compatibility with the main digital protocols, the Service Center can send and receive from 2G GSM Gateway Lift the DTMF tones generated by the communicators without any problem.
If the elevator blocks, 2G GSM Gateway Lift is always active due to the built-in rechargeable battery, and the people inside the cabin lift will be reassured by the operator thanks also to the excellent sound quality.
If the black-out continues, before to shut down, the device sends two messages: "Battery Low" when there are about 60 minutes of battery autonomy and "Shutdown in progress" a few minutes before the shutdown of the device. The Service Center is always informed on the battery autonomy.
The device configuration is performed via SMS, so you can remote manage the device. At any time it will be possible to remote query it on the battery status and on the GSM signal quality.
As 2G GSM Gateway Lift is used in security lifts applications, it has been designed to ensure the maximum reliability and operativeness. For this reason continuous automatic checks are active to guarantee the GSM signal.
In case the GSM signal is missing, an automatic reboot is performed to manage a new registration to the GSM network.
It has also been provided a remote reboot command to manage the restart of the device.
Only authorized users can remote manage 2G GSM Gateway Lift; for every received message it will check the calling identification number.
- GSM network type Dual-Band 900/1800 MHz
- GSM Module: GSM
- Output power:
Class 4 (2W) in GSM at 900MHz
Class 1 (1W) in DCS at 1800MHz
- Plug-in SIM card (1,8V - 3V compatible)
- FXS Voice Interface
- 2 RJ11 Connectors (voice)
- Off-hook AC impedance: 600 ohm
- On-hook line voltage: 48VDC
- Off-hook line current: 25mA
- Dialing type: Tone (DTMF)
- Ringing voltage: 38 VAC rms - REN: 3
- Voice call
- Communicators with alarm transmission and periodical test in digital mode (protocols: Ademco contact ID, Scantronix, CPC 100)
- Communicators with alarm transmission and periodical test in digital and analog mode
- Communicators with alarm transmission and periodical test in analog mode
- Device management and configuration via SMS
- Phonebook with 4 authorized users to configure the device
- Phonebook with 4 authorized users to receive the informative messages from 2G GSM Gateway Lift
- Battery Low message with 60 minutes autonomy
- Shutdown in progress message when back-up battery is exhausted
- Remote reboot to force a new search for the GSM network
- Remote query to know the battery status and GSM signal quality
- External adapter
- Input: 100-240 VAC / 50-60Hz / 0.5A
- Output: 12VDC / 1.0A
- Standby time: about 3 hours (*)
- Talk time: about 1 hour and 30 minutes (*)
(*) The battery life depends on several factors, i.e. the operating temperature of the device and the quality of GSM signal
- Dual-Band Omnidirectional Antenna included
- SMA Connector
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- High gain omnidirectional external antenna (optional)
- High gain directional external antenna (optional)
- Dimensions: 115x80x45 mm
- Operating Temperature: from 0°C to +45°C
- CE Mark and Rohs compliant